Free Dig It Kids workshops in Ferns Community Centre on Sunday next, September 19th. The workshop will comprise Dig it Kids usual magical mixture of fun facts (including Dad’s jokes of course) inventive and satisfying crafts, and engaging stories. They will be looking at St Aidan’s Monastery and learning all about the mysteries of the art of the time. For craft they will be designing Celtic letters.
They are delighted to be able to run an in-person event, but will still be very mindful of Covid-19 safety measures. They will be running the 90 minute workshop three times (see below), with a maximum of 20 children (and 5 adults) per workshop.
Here is how they aim to make a safe environment for all:
• They will have 5 tables
• Each will have a different family / pod at each table with of a maximum of 4 children (plus 1 adult)
• Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian
• Tables, benches & equipment will be sanitised between workshops
Date & Venue
• Sunday September 19th 2021
• Ferns Community Centre – Y21 VW29
Times – There are three times to choose from, with a maximum of 5 tables per workshop – places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis:
• 10.30am – 12.00pm
• 12.30pm – 2.00pm
• 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Note that you only need to book one table for up to 4 children from the same pod. If you have more than 4 children attending, then you will need to make two bookings (a second adult will not be required for the second table).
* Kindly funded by Wexford County Council. Please do not book spaces and not use them – Dig it Kids do not wish to leave empty seats and disappointed kids.