Join the award-winning team at The Ashdown Park Hotel
Join us if you like working within a friendly and productive team. We offer flexible and short working hours to help facilitate work/life balance, and family arrangements.
This may include day time (non-shift) hours of 25+ hours per week. Full training is provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring that you provide each guest with the highest levels of housekeeping service in accordance with our 4* Ashdown Park Hotel standards.
· To provide the Guest with the highest levels of guest care and personal attention, anticipating the guests needs and exceeding expectations.
· The ideal candidate for the Accommodation Assistant position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team.
In return we offer our team:
· Competitive salary
· Excellent career progression opportunities within the Ashdown Park Hotel
· In-house training provided by qualified professionals
· Discounted leisure centre membership
· Staff and family discounts
· Employee Recognition Awards
· Free meals on duty
· Free Parking
Deadline For Applications -ASAP
The Ashdown Park Hotel, The Coach Road Gorey, Co. Wexford
Week days, weekends & evenings.